- Ab Attack- An intense 20 minute abdominal workout designed to compliment your existing workout
- Ballet Blast- Intervals of basic ballet moves that focus on sculpting muscles in your thighs, glutes and core; No ballet experience required
- Core N' More- Focuses on strenghthening the entire torso, including your abdominals, obliques and lower back muscles, plus a few surprise exercises for other parts of the body like your arms and legs
- Cycling- High energy stationary bike workouts that enhance your cardiovascular endurance and muscular strength; You select personal intensity levels during the workout through body position and bike tension
- Cycling Express- A 30 minute class where you can cycle and go or combine with abs immediately following for Cycle N' Abs.
- Kickboxing- Combines elements of boxing, martial arts and aerobics to provide overall physical conditioning and toning; A high energy class with lots of upper body work
- Stretch N' Flex- Improve posture, flexibility and balance with this soothing class; This is a no-impact class that is designed to work your entire body through a fitness fusion of flexibility and muscle strengthening exercises
- Strength (RIP)- A full body strength training workout that works you through a variety of upper body, lower body and core exercises to tighten and tone your entire body
- Tabata Tone- Blast fat and strengthen your entire body through 20 second intervals of extreme exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest
- Total Body- A sports inspired total body workout that focuses on strength with mini cardio bursts in the mix; This class uses a variety of equipment to keep you motivated and having fun
- Yoga- This workout is a combination of breathing, muscular strength, endurance, balance, coordination and other stress management techniques that will help open the body for total relaxation and rejuvenation
- Zumba- An easy way to learn a super, fun dance workout that has been nicknamed "exercise in disguise"
- Zumba/Dance Jamz- A Zumba workout with a combination of Dance Jamz, a dance inspired hip-hop workout by our fitness friend Jimmi Jamz Jamison from NKU
- 20-14 (Cardio/Abs)- A 20 minute cardio, 14 minute ab workout that gives you the best of both worlds
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Recreation & Wellness
Are you tired of your usual workout? Do you want to try something new? Consider joining one (or more) of the 14 group fitness classes offered at the Recreation & Wellness Center at no cost to MSU students with their EagleCard. The following is a compete list of classes offered with descriptions.